[Blindtlk] BARD Access

Jeanette McAllister jeanette at aheartstaffing.com
Tue Sep 1 19:56:26 UTC 2015

Hi,
If you're a Hadley student Book Share is free. Other schools may be participating as well, but I can't speak for them.

Jeanette McAllister  PhD
President / CEO

A Heart Staffing
PO Box 1277
Franklin, VA 23851
Direct: 757-516-6500
Fax:     866-222-4998
www.aheartstaffing.com
www.linkedin.com/in/aheartstaffing

Member-National Employment Committee – NFB
http://employment.nfb.org/

Member-  Virginia State Rehabilitation Council
                      Dept for the Blind and Visually Impaired

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant."
         --Robert Louis Stevenson