[Blindtlk] line numbering

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:41:33 UTC 2015

How do I make jaws say numbers just in the document ai want it to, and not default.  Even when I turned it on in word, I couldn't get it to do so.  I could use insert delete to hear each line number. I went to page lay out under margins with alt p s p, and found the line numbers on the page layout tab.   I used alt n to get to line numbering.  I checked the box, then told it to only do so for the current document.  I couldn't here them with jaws.
Justin.