[Blindtlk] shopping assistance

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Sep 2 13:28:08 UTC 2015

Julie,

	Here is another way of looking at this to the benefit of the retailer. If your son can help you get your shopping done in half the time another employee, who may likely be paid the same rate as your son, it would benefit the retailer to have a more efficient employee assist you, even if that employee is your son.

Marion