[Blindtlk] No Unsubscribe?

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 02:44:06 UTC 2015

Are you sure there is no unsubscribe option whatsoever? Although some email marketing campaign platforms buried the unsubscribe link deep within long emails, I've never seen an email blast without one. Try doing a control and to scroll to the bottom of the email. You may see an unsubscribe link there. If not, try up arrowing until you find one.

HTH,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone