[Blindtlk] shopping assistance

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 16:45:37 UTC 2015

Good morning, Cindy,, and other interesteds,

   Granted, if you are in like a  hurry, it may
be more expeditious doing your marketing with
your son, however typically, I strongly believe
in exercising my blindness, that is, exposing
people to what blind people do if given the
open-minded ness and trust, the tools and
opportunity stuff, in most cases falls into place
as they (I.E.) Ol'Sighty gets to know the boundaries of your current abilities.