[Blindtlk] IOS 9 not released yet?

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 01:42:08 UTC 2015

Sami, the iOS9 did come out. I did not receive notice of it. They don't send
it to all at the same time. If they did, their servers would likely be
clogged, so they have graduated announcements to your phone. I went to
Updates, it said it was checking for them and found it for me. I downloaded
it. Try again; if it isn't there yet, look tomorrow.
Cindy