[Blindtlk] IOS 9 installation

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 20:43:11 UTC 2015

I think I will wait a while to install IOS9, especially if the high quality voice isn't as good. I'm reading "Building the Lives we Want" in iBooks, and I don't think I could stand a different voice right now! (smile)
And speaking of "Building the Lives we Want" I am impressed with the quality of research and of the writing as well as having the links to speeches and other documents. I haven't read much using the e-book format, but I really like it, and look forward to reading more.

Best

Liz