[Blindtlk] Reaching out to this list

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:19:23 UTC 2015

Okay this will be a long email but please stick with it.  I am the NFBNJ
webmaster and I am getting told that the convention and events page is
not showing as updated to 2015 even though it shows for me as current.
This can't just be me!  So I am doing research (blame it on my I T
background) to see what the issue is.  I am asking you all to please visit:
http://www.nfbnj.org
Go to the convention and events link.  Please let me know if all of the
dates read 2015 to reflect the current state convention.  This would be
a huge help to me and I thank you in advance!

---