[Blindtlk] An FSReader 3 Question

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Thu Sep 24 06:53:28 UTC 2015

Hi All,
  I  was curious if anyone has attempted to use FSReader 3 with Learning Ally books? When I use FSReader 2, I am able to navigate in the main screen page by page... however, although I can navigate the training materials that FS provides perfectly in v3 just as they suggest, Learning Ally  books act very oddly in v3.

  For example, in v2, in the main screen, the pages would be listed as seen below:

1

2

3

4

Thus, as you moved with the arrow keys, the page number would change to whatever page the cursor landed on.

  IN contrast, in v3, in a Learning Ally book, I get the following with respect to pages:

1 2 3 4 ...

  When I move with the arrows, in this section, it tends to jump back to the table of contents or some other section, and often will just freeze up on me if I do this while it is playing.

  Has anyone else experienced better results with LA books in v2 than v3? If anyone has successfully navigated LA books in v3, I would love any thoughts you may have!
Have a wonderful almost end of the week!
Chris
Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Social Sciences