[Blindtlk] An Reader 3 Question

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Sat Sep 26 21:58:35 UTC 2015

Hi,
  I thought that Learning Ally had some free alternative software options. Also, if you have any type of Apple device, you can play Learning Ally books on them with LA's free app. Thus, check out LA's website as they have a number of options. Oh, I can not recall, but the NLS advanced player may also be able to play them. Check Learning Ally's website to see if that is an option.

  Hope this helps and sorry to hear, what a terrible experience!
Have a nice weekend everyone!
Chris
Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology