[Blindtlk] {Spam?} From Heidi Thorsen ..... Help!!!-SCAM

Annely Rose annely53r at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 17:00:46 UTC 2016

THIS IS A SCAM!  IGNORE!
On Mon, 4/11/16, Heidi Thorsen via blindtlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Subject: [Blindtlk] {Spam?} From Heidi Thorsen ..... Help!!!
 To: blindtlk at nfbnet.org
 Cc: "Heidi Thorsen" <Pnwthorsen at aol.com>
 Date: Monday, April 11, 2016, 9:48 AM

  - This mail is in HTML. Some
 elements may be ommited in plain text. -

 I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone
 about our trip, because it was impromptu. We had to be in
 Philippines for a Tour..the program was successful, but our
 journey has turned sour. We misplaced our wallets and cell
 phones on our way back to the hotel after we went for sight
 seeing. The wallet contains all the valuables we have. Now,
 our luggage is in custody of the hotel management pending
 when we make payment.
 I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but I have only very
 few people to turn to now. I will be very grateful if I can
 get a short term loan of ($1,950) from you. This will enable
 me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I
 will really appreciate whatever you can afford at this
 moment. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return.
 Please let me know if you can be of any assistance.
 Thanks
 Heidi