[Blindtlk] Please help me to keep braille alive!

Kevin kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 15:13:32 UTC 2016

I sent the following message out to the affiliates of the NFB:
Hello.  My name is Kevin Sisco and I am from the NFB of New Jersey. I am
a programmer, over all technology consultant, and radio personality.  I
have developed a product to assist in the education of braille known as
talking braille.  I am including a link to an audio demonstration I have
created in the hopes that your affiliate will be interested.  Thank you
for your time!
https://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/sduspx
Kevin Sisco
NFB of New Jersey member