[Blindtlk] Software Suggestions Please...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 14 14:54:44 UTC 2016

Dear friends,

    I hope that you can help me with a little program that I could download for free.  I had one a number of years and machines ago, and while it worked really well for my application, I have no idea any longer what it was.  LOLL

    I am looking for a very simple little appointment/scheduling program.  Something that I can type in June 1 at 9:00 for example, and set the alarm to go off on my computer a day before as a reminder.  Something that I would be alerted when I turned on my computer to let me know that I have the appointment coming up.  I am using Windows 7 with JAWS.  I do not want something complicated or expensive!  I just want something simple, free, and easy to keep better track of my scheduling.

    Thanks for your help!

Respectfully Yours in Christ,
Pastor James Kelm
True Hope Church of Duluth