[Blindtlk] Having a Problem...

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 06:37:51 UTC 2016

Evening, Kerri,

         Sounds like classic 24-hour! Used to have similar symptoms
as a pre-teen before learning about what they are calling 24-hour and
how maybe to control it some. When I say control all I'm talking
about is moderate exercise, Melitonin or marijuana before bed so my
brain knows to sleep. Those things work for me as I am unwilling to