[Blindtlk] iPhone ringer help

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Aug 23 14:27:44 UTC 2016

Hello nice people!

Is there a way for me to increase the length of time my iPhone rings before it goes to voice mail?  I’m only getting a few seconds of ringing before it quits.  Just now I was sitting in front of my desktop computer and the phone was on the desk in front of me.  In the time it took me to move my hands from the keyboard, grab the phone and tap answer, it had already gone to voice mail.  Seriously 2 to 3 seconds is all I have to answer and it’s not enough.

What is the problem and how can I fix it?

Thanks in advance!
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC