[Blindtlk] FW: VISA/MASTERCARD SCAM....

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 25 03:37:10 UTC 2016

Ray:
First of all blind people use credit cards. That’s what it has to do with blindness.
Except for the email addresses I agree with the post. Scam artist are good and often convincing. it's easy, because of their abilities, to fall for something like this.  The more people are aware the less successful the scammers will be
Thanks for the post.
Larry