[Blindtlk] Technology questions for a new job

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 19:15:01 UTC 2016

Hi Judy I also like the idea of having a notetaker on the job.
Right now I am pursuing an internship at W UCF Tv which is the
television station that is operated by the University of Central
Florida.  I use my BrailleNote Apex to assist with the closed
captioning duties by transcribing the videos produced at this
station.  Many of my coworkers have asked me how my BrailleNote
works.  I even had someone ask me about it while I was out one
day with my older sister.