[Blindtlk] Technology questions for a new job

Jasmine Kotsay jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 16:25:26 UTC 2016

Hello,
For recording things, I like to use my Victor reader stream. I do love having a braille note apex, but a laptop would be perfect for writing the articles. Sometimes, I use my braille note to write my homework, then edit on the computer. However, it's not necessary. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone