[Blindtlk] Tips for clicker-training a cat?

Jessie Mabry jessiekirchner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:47:37 UTC 2016

Hi list,

My husband and I, both blind, just got a cat and would like to try clicker-training her for fun, but we haven't been successful so far after various attempts. I've seen a couple articles on training guide dogs, and of course Google has plenty on blind pets, but barely anything on blind trainers in general, and nothing at all about them working with cats. I'd appreciate connecting with  anyone who has experience with this. I can provide more details about our trials off-list.

Thanks,
Jessie