[Blindtlk] Tips for clicker-training a cat?

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Tue Aug 30 01:35:42 UTC 2016

When I was about 14 years old I was surprised by what my cat was doing
one day. I was walking past the bathroom and just happened to glance
into the bathroom. My cat was sitting on the toilet doing her
business. She meowed at me and I did a double take as it hadn't hit me
what she was doing. I had not trained her, she just did it. No, she
didn't flush.

I told my wife this story and she didn't really believe me. Since
folks post all kinds of things to Youtube, she did a search and found
several Youtube videos of how to train a cat to use the toilet.

That was one great cat!

Laz