[Blindtlk] Tips for clicker-training a cat?

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:10:34 UTC 2016

Yes, I have lots of experience with that. I guess my fiance wasn't totally
in that mode when our cat helped him, but he was getting there.

As far as training a cat to help a blind person...well I guess it can be
done, but it would take lots of patience I think. I'm not sure if a cat
would make a good guide animal though...I'm picturing my cats as guide
animals and I want to laugh.

Jen