[Blindtlk] recommendations for a good blood pressure monitor_

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Feb 7 23:35:23 UTC 2016

I got a talking blood pressure monitor from speaktomecatalog.com many
years ago and will replace it with their bluetooth model since the
bluetooth monitor checks for heart irregularities and the older monitor
cannot do that.  I'm not getting any younger and with such a monitor I
may get a chance to catch a problem in time to get help for it.