[Blindtlk] Sheriff's Office/State Condone Discrimination against Disabled

Bob Hachey bhachey at verizon.net
Thu Feb 18 06:47:30 UTC 2016

Hi Marion,
Reading that article made my blood boil. The way you were treated by police
and the district attorney's office was appalling! Since when are civil
rights violations separate from law enforcement. I think I understand a bit
better now police miss-treatment of minorities.
I will be calling the phone number at the end of the article and will be
asking others to do likewise.
I'd like your permission to share this with the GDUI discussion list.
Here in Mass, Bay State Council has a committee working on guide dog
discrimination relative to a number of types of transportation.
Seems you have a mighty steep hill to climb if you hope to get this resolved
in a just manner.
Best wishes.
Bob Hachey