[Blindtlk] credit card readers help please

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 20 20:43:14 UTC 2016

	Merry and I use Square frequently. We have found the splitters don't
seem to work well, though there are some who use them successfully. It may
be my technologically challenged self. This being said, what I do is swipe
the card and then remove the reader to complete the transaction. This is
also how we did it at the NAGDU table during convention. HTH!

Marion