[Blindtlk] Having a Problem...

Larry Wayland lhwayland at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 28 03:39:51 UTC 2016

Karri:
First of all, a problem can't be fixed by trying to hide it.
You may or may not have "non 24".  You might want to see your doctor and ask
for a sleep study to find out what is going on.
For all the people who are having problems with sleep and having trouble
staying awake during the day while at work, don't you think your co-workers
notice?  What kind of example is that. I would rather find the problem,
address it, be awake and alert during the day.
See your doctor and have a sleep study done.
Larry