[Blindtlk] non 24

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Wed Jan 6 21:06:31 UTC 2016

Steve:

I completely agree with you. I find it somewhat odd that the pharmaceutical firm put so much effort into advertising and marketing to such a small population. Additionally, I find it horrifying when I hear ads purporting to come from blind people which say that a blindness – related illness causes them to fall asleep at work. What an example of the capability of the blind!!!

Mike Freeman