[Blindtlk] unhappy with current government trends, vote libertarian for 2016 American president

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 7 22:34:11 UTC 2016

Say, Carley, you might want to check your security.  IF this came from your e-mail address, it's possible you got hacked.  PS.  Do I remember you from somewhere?  In any case, yes, this message is really from the real me.

!

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!