[Blindtlk] unhappy with current government trends, vote libertarian for 2016 American president

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 14:32:43 UTC 2016

Ah yes, we share a love for going barefooted!!  Well, that clears that up.  With respect to this thread, I suspect it's spam.  I think some spam bot just saw the name of NFB and assumed it was some political party or something.

!

Sent from my Mac, The Only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in

Sincerely, The Constantly Barefooted Ray,

Still a very happy Comcast XFinity Voice Guidance, Mac, Verizon Wireless iPhone6+ and Apple TV user!