[Blindtlk] PLEASE HELP!!!! Needing to Change Accessibility Settings in MS 365 for Email and Having Serious Difficulty Doing so with JAWS 16

Szostak, Christine szostak.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jan 12 18:45:30 UTC 2016

Hi,
  Much appreciated, thanks! I ended up finding a sort of work-around by going to google Chrome. It seems to work a bit better and gives me a more recognizable version that does not have all of the annoyances of the  version in IE.

  However, I would be very interested to learn how to add a second profile in Outlook if you would not mind sharing how this is done.
Thanks again and have a wonderful rest of the week all!
Chris

Dr. Christine M. Szostak
Assistant Professor of Psychology
Department of Social Sciences