[Blindtlk] Non 24, Sleep Problems, and how our blindness weighs in

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:05:23 UTC 2016

You did the right thing, both of you. And Mark, I don't like touch screen anything so you are right that I have very little experience with the equipment. Still, my point is that if you have a cited friend who's willing to help you it isn't impossible. That notebook probably could be brailled is laying off and you would know the room at least. Too bad one can't just stick or if I should bow braille display somewhere to make the screens accessible. Lots of resale shops sell the older stuff though for practically nothing. They wouldn't sell something that wasn't safe. Maybe a trip to Saint Vinnys? That's how my boyfriend got a total gym and exercise bike. I think between the two of them they cost 100 bucks. This was before dating so I really don't know how he got it home.

Ericka Short
"Friends are like flowers in the garden of life"

Sent from my iPhone