[Blindtlk] OT Blog

Jessica Reed jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 00:42:52 UTC 2016

Hello All,

Slightly off topic, but I would love to share my blog with you.

Blindbabeintheberg.wordpress.com

My blog covers everything from marriage to maintaining a home, and
everything in between.  Yes, I am attempting to educate and share how I do
things perfectly and imperfectly, but all in a humorous way.  The blog
started long before my little girl was born, so now parenting issues will
also be covered in the future.  The NFB is all about living the life we want
and there is certainly more than one way to skin a cat.

Jessica Reed