[Blindtlk] Shortcuts

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Jan 17 00:27:18 UTC 2016

1) highlight the program,
2) hit shift-f10 and a menu will open,
3) downarrow to create shortcut and hit enter,
4) locate shortcut if not already on desktop,
4.1) hit shift-f10 and have menu open up on highlighted shortcut,
4.2) downarrow in menu to send to desktop and hit enter.
I've had to do this when working with windows at work in the past.
On Sat,
16 Jan 2016, Ella Yu
via