[Blindtlk] non 24

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Jan 19 17:52:51 UTC 2016

Dave et al:

I'm not saying Non-24 doesn't exist although I admit that I am skeptical as
to how widespread it is. Leaving aside, though, the question of the
existence or frequency of the syndrome, I consider the Vanda ad campaign
reprehensible. If the ads simply said: "Call 800-bla-bla if you think you
fit criteria for using hetlioz.", I wouldn't object. But advertisers seem
incapable of conveying a simple message without sensationalizing the
message.

Mike Freeman