[Blindtlk] Female desperately looking for roommates last minute for Washington seminar

jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 23:19:39 UTC 2016

Hello all, I am desperately looking for a few girls or anyone who has an extra place to sleep in their room for Washington seminar. Of course I can definitely pay my share, but do not have a room as I wasn't sure I'd be able to attend until last minute. Please contact me as soon as possible! I can be reached at 540–6 61–8876. I don't snore.

Thank you, keeping my fingers crossed. Please pass the word!
Jessica