[Blindtlk] Please help if you can

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Jan 21 21:46:56 UTC 2016

The bad access on amazon is every bit as bad as it is for sighted people
and amazon does this deliberately.  http://www.amazon.com/access/ is no
better.  However a Nephew of mine gave me a tip which will probably
prove useful for any would-be amazon users.  Never on any account use
the search on amazon.com to search for anything since the search is
total garbage.  Instead, use google.com to search and put
site:amazon.com in as one of your search terms.  The reason for this is
quite simple.  If you use google in this way, google's search of amazon
will find far more items for you than you or any sighted person could
find on amazon.com using amazon's search.  The other tip I got was once
you get an account created, use the iPhone or Android amazon app to
purchase what you want and you don't get that junk pile amazon interface
to handle.  Hope this helps someone.  Now all I have to do is figure out
how to create my account.