[Blindtlk] A question for those using High Criteria's Total Recorder.

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 03:23:56 UTC 2016

Hi, All,

I am using the Total Recorder Professional edition and love it.  However, today I noticed when playing back a recording that I am hearing tiny skips.  For instance a syllable in a word will be skipped, or a tune sounds like recording skips, as in an old phonograph record.  They can come every 5 seconds, more or less.  Could I have inadvertently pressed a shortcut key to make this start happening?  I am also hearing intermittent bearly discernable clicks.  The skipping is intermittent as well.  How can I correct this?

Thanks for any hints you can give me.