[Blindtlk] living with two seizure types while also being totally blind

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:10:20 UTC 2016

Bibi:

I was recently diagnosed with epilepsy and have dealt with both grand mal and mioclonic seizures while being totally blind. At present I'm on two different medications while my neurologist is trying to get rid of all remaining seizure activity. Though I'm very new to epilepsy and may not have all the answers to your questions, I would be happy to try to help. Please feel free to write me off-list at dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com.

Hope this helps,

Chris Nusbaum

Sent from my iPhone