[Blindtlk] Jambalaya Mix Instructions?

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 21:45:15 UTC 2016

Howdy,

OK, so this might be a bit weird to ask, but I figure someone here might
know.

For the first time at convention, I bought some of those Louisiana
spices.Specifically, the Jambalaya rice mix.  I love Jambalaya and thought
I'd give this mix a try, while it's probably not the authentic stuff.

However, I can't seem to get the instructions.  The KNFB reader doesn't seem
to be picking it up.

Has anyone here bought and tried this stuff, and does anyone have
instructions on how to prepare it?

I'm terrible at improvising or winging it when it comes to food and such, so
figure it would be safer to ask.

Thanks.

Jim