[Blindtlk] Jambalaya Mix Instructions?

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 23:38:14 UTC 2016

Sorry about that.  I can do print reading activities scanning and OCR
software can't touch.  If I did not have one at work, I would be needing to
use reader services, which is of course very doable, but my productivity
would slow.

There is an Optacon 3 being developed in Canada, but is not yet marketed.