[Blindtlk] Our latest podcast is now available!

BrianMiller brianrmiller88 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 21:51:23 UTC 2016

I think one needs to be careful about using this listserv merely as a
vehicle for advertising one's endeavors, but I do think it is of interest to
hear when blind people are putting together businesses, art projects, or
other enterprises... It helps us build our knowledge base of all the
interesting things that blind people are capable of doing.

As a corollary to that, it is certainly appropriate, I would think, to bring
questions to the listserv about how to do stuff as a blind person, or when
those projects relate to blindness... Such as a podcast about blindness or
blindness issues.

Just my thoughts,

Brian Miller