[Blindtlk] Just became an NFB member

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:28:37 UTC 2016

 Sure. I live in Macedonia, which is a small country located in
Eastern Europe. I teach English in a school for blind children and
enjoy my work a lot. Below, I am sending you two articles about me
that appeared in blindness magazines 7 years ago and a link of a
recent audio interview that was done with me. Feel free to let me know
if you have more questions.

www.blindteachers.net/macedonia.html
https://nfb.org/images/.../fr300308.htm
https://theblindmatter.wordpress.com/2015/11/12/the-blind-matter-episode-01