[Blindtlk] question for you

Hunter Parker hunterparker514 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 00:01:32 UTC 2016

I like the email idea also, since the system I'd be using for the
phone calls would only be able to call the US and Canada. However,
Kevin makes a good point, it will be a podcast, and people can
subscribe to the feed to get the new shows. Now, the show will air
live on the site before it is made available as a podcast, but it will
tell you when it will air when you look at the site. So, I really
don't think I even need an email list at all. Thanks everyone for your
help.