[Blindtlk] An Update...

River Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:39:27 UTC 2016

Hi Kerrie,

My initial reaction to your email was that you are too sedentary. I see
Ericka thinks the same thing. Also, when are you drinking all of that Coke?
It is full of caffeine which will keep you awake. It is also full of sugar,
which will give you a rush, then you will eventually crash. You call it
exhaustion. If you are drinking while you are awake at night, then you are
sitting around watching TV or listening to music day after day, you might
just be bored. Dance around while you listen to the music. Ride that
exercise bike while watching TV or listening to a book or your music. Take
a walk. Get that blood flowing through your body. Are you drinking enough
water? If not, that could cause that sluggish feeling. Do not be ashamed.
We are here to help when possible. You have received a lot of great
suggestions here. However, if a lifestyle change (more movement, less
sugar, etc) does not work, please see a doctor.