[Blindtlk] Serious problem with my iPhone 5S

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 04:35:52 UTC 2016

Hi Sami, I've had the exact same issue on my 5S with the memory
capacity mysteriously decreasing over time. I don't know how to fix it
yet, but suspect it may need to be "defragged" somehow. I'll let you
know if I find the solution and would love advice from others who have
had their storage mysteriously disappear.
Best, Arielle