[Blindtlk] Serious problem with my iPhone 5S

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Mar 12 21:50:52 UTC 2016

Arielle:

Are you running the latest iOS update? If not, your iPhone may have
downloaded it automatically. I've forgotten where in Settings this is but
you can usually find a place indicating the download and giving you the
opportunity to delete the download (you can always download/upgrade later).
This should give you a good gig back in terms of free memory. Again under
Settings general, I believe there's a "storage and iCloud" setting. If you
click on this and then storage, you can see what apps are taking up how much
space and get a good idea where space has gone.

Mike Freeman