[Blindtlk] {Spam?} RE: how about painting?

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 17 01:59:27 UTC 2016

Gary,

What a nice article your wife wrote! I never thought, in all of
my 18 years, that a blind person would be capable of painting.
That's so cool! Now I believe in the philosophy that we can do
anything that we set our minds to 100%.  Before reading that
article, I may have only believed in it 99%, but now that I know
that it is possible for a blind person to do artwork successfully
with little to no assistance, that makes me fully, totally, and
completely believe in the philosophy.

Please make sure to thank your wife on my part for writing such a
beautiful, inspirational, and invigorating article!

Happy St.  Patrick's day to all!

Sami