[Blindtlk] vidoe to text

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:04:52 UTC 2016

Sometimes videos are just words with the picture behind them. They flash on the screen. Is this what you're wondering Justin? I had something I wanted to transcriber my blind friends today that I found on Facebook. I was kind of at a loss.

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone