[Blindtlk] vidoe to text

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 19:27:28 UTC 2016

Now that I reread this it looks like you're talking about things going from audio to text. Are you talking about like reading close captioning?  I guess this would be something a deaf blind person would need wouldn't it? Maybe the deaf blind group can answer this if it's explain better. I don't even know if I'm on the right track Justin MI?

Ericka Short
"What is right is not always popular; what is popular is not always right."

 from my iPhone