[Blindtlk] Keeping 20/20 Pens Available - Action Needed

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 18 20:14:48 UTC 2016

Hi Ellen,

Um...  I'm a little confused about something.  You stated that
"many blind people use this pen." What would someone who is
totally blind do with a pen, except for signing our signatures?
And, why would people who are blind use a pen from this
particular company?

I don't want to offend you or anything, but I'm just confused
about that part of your email.

Hope you can clarify, enjoy your weekend and happy late St.
Patrick's day,

Sami