[Blindtlk] Promoting a new website

Hunter Parker hunterparker514 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 18:59:00 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
My name is Hunter, and I am new to the list. I am here to let you all
know about a website I created, called the hdp podcast network. This
website will feature all types of podcasts, from music, to technology,
to pretty much anything. We have an announcements mailing list, where
you can keep up to date on when new shows are published, and receiving
website updates. We are looking for people who wish to host there own
podcast on the network. If you are interested, or know someone who
might be, please visit our website, located at http://hdpn.gbj4.us,
and see what we have to offer. If you have any questions, you can
through the website. Thanks for reading this message, and I hope to
see you on the site real soon!

Sincerely,
Hunter Parker